Saturday, August 19, 2006

Unexpected

Two unexpected news this week. One, my house owner had called up and told that we have to quit the house by Sep end as he has sold off the house. Now, it’s tough to get a house during this season. I’m really attached to this house; after all staying from couple of years. And the other, my fav Kim may miss US open as she has injured her left wrist again. :(

I've some work to do in the week-end as well. I'm not in a great mood to work, but just doing cursing my manager :) He just sends a "Good Work!" mail on monday, but I don't know why but I won't be happy with that. Am I doing work just for a mail from manager, is what i feel. Someone has to really teach him motivation n appreciation skills, he is a very good techie though.

No comments: