It's been ages i've updated this. :(
I’ve talked to my close friends on friendship day, couple of them told me their future plans/ambitions. One wanna start his own business in an year or two from now. He is already writing the business plan. And, other wanna quit her s/w job after 5-6 years and get into social service, she wanna work for an NGO. I know she really loves teaching children. I felt really excited and happy listening to them.
I’ve asked myself the question, "What’s your destiny?" I was dumb, i really don’t have clear ambition in life. I was just taking life as it comes. But now, i really feel i should find an answer for this ASAP. I’m afraid if i ever find an answer?!?
Getting into lighter things, it was raksha bandhan on wednesday.Received rakhi n sweets from sis the day before it self. Though she is in US, she never forgets to send the rakhi. I don’t remember her missing to send rakhi any year although we stayed at different places….my dear and caring sis.
The work at office was hectic all the week, and the days passed-by just like that…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment