Sometimes, I start reading a book or start watching a movie after the night meal. I get so engrossed in the book or the movie that it gets late into the night. I get emotional and all these thoughts and feelings swirl in the head that I can't get to sleep. It's hard to admit but I even cry sometimes. I roll in the bed for hours and eventually fall asleep late. I try not to do this during the work week (with mixed results), otherwise my plans the next day would be affected.
Why do I get so affected by fiction? Does that mean my brain likes to stay in imaginary world and be away from reality? Am I over analyzing myself? :)
What are some things that affect you that you can't control much?
Saturday, June 27, 2026
Night Out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment