How many times did I get irked seeing people block the roads by putting up the tents for some event in their home? I think I need to punish myself now :)
I had to put up the tent on the road in my street (very less vehicles move in my street so not much of a problem created). Then, I thought about this; people do this when out of alternatives. The terrace of house covered with pent-houses these days, no empty space within the house compound, only option left is to block the road. You can't go to a function hall (spend so much money) for just a pooja at home. In villages, there are big houses and wide empty spaces and are used for gatherings. What to do in a town/city?
I think I'll not get agitated next time I see anyone blocking the roads in the streets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment