Sunday, September 03, 2006

The journey to dad’s place went well except that co-passenger seated beside me was snoring all the night :) There was felicitation ceremony for dad organized by his department in the evening. All his department employees along with his managers were there; also present were some of my aunts and uncles. It turned out to be a very good ceremony followed by dinner. I felt very happy seeing many farmers coming up and telling good things about dad, how they have got very good yielding in the crops following dad’s suggestions.

Well, the plan of dad moving forward as per his speech in the felicitation ceremony is that he'll continue to be a farmer moving forward, cultivating in small land we have.

I’ve watched the present happening movie ‘Bommarillu’ with my parents. I’ve liked the movie as many of my friends did. A line from the movie to put it here: “We have a Romeo and we need a Juliet :)”

No comments: